For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
1 Peter 2:25
Dear family and friends,
May is here.
Teacher Appreciation Week, Mother’s Day, Graduations, and Memorial Day move us right into the summer time.
Evidences of God’s grace
- Thankful to Jesus for people coming to Pre-launch gatherings: 20 in attendance (April 21st)
- Thank you to many of you who have spent time to do some assessment in April.
- Thanks to Spanish River Church for Gospel Bootcamp, Church Planter’s Retreat, and considering the financial partnership.
Expectations of God’s work
- May is for Alignment. We want to align ourselves for the maximum impact as the public launch of Center Church will be in about 120 days.
- We are launching two new community groups: Irvine (May 9, Thursdays) and Tustin (May 7, Tuesdays).
- We want to implement two requirements for success as we transition from launch group to launch team:
Smart and Healthy (courtesy of The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni).
My prayers consist of asking God:
- To relentless pursue gospel clarity in preaching, teaching, discipleship, community and on mission.
- To align and apply SMART goals to Strategy, Marketing, Finance, and Technology.
- To activate and achieve HEALTHY growth through Minimal Politics, Minimal Confusion, High Morale, High Productivity, and Low Turnover