I have written something to the church, but Diotrephes, who likes to put himself first, does not acknowledge our authority. So if I come, I will bring up what he is doing, talking wicked nonsense against us. And not content with that, he refuses to welcome the brothers, and also stops those who want to and puts them out of the church.
(3 John 1:9-10 ESV)
1. Likes to put himself first
2. Does not acknowledge authority
3. Talks wicked nonsense
4. Refuses to welcome the brothers
5. Stops those who want to welcome
6. Puts them (those who want to welcome) out of the church.